Friday, February 02, 2007

2nd Assignment- Business Card.


In this next assignment, I was given the task of making a business card. I used the program Publisher to make it. I decided to make my business card that was advertising my school of dance. I used the design from Publisher and got the background from the internet. I put in my name, email, phone number, and address. I also added my school on the side. I liked this assignment but it took me a longer time than the other people in my class to do becasue I wanted it to be perfect. I put a lot of pictures of people dancing. I thought it looked good. I learned to use Publisher and how to put backgrounds in my assignments. I got a seven out of seven on that assignment.

1 comment:

Yarid R. said...

ohh yeah!! shake ur bootie!! (8)!! lol, very creative sis!!